Onsite SEO involves making sure your website pages, titles, tags, content and overall structure are optimized for your target keywords. You also need to make sure that you have a significant amount of inbound links from highly respected external websites – that’s called offsite SEO.
We have found the optimization process goes much smoother if we assign a programmer to you. At least 2-3 hours of work daily is dedicated to your website.
RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS: 8 HOURS
With an SEO analysis, you can find what aspects of your SEO strategy are working and what your biggest obstacles are that are preventing you from improving your site ranking. To put it simply, an SEO analysis is a must for you to rank higher, expand your reach, drive traffic, and hit your business objectives.
SERP Matrix does a competition analysis to establish why your competition is coming up before you and we help you choose keyword phrases to get you first page placements that are the most pertinent to your business.
The following are included in our SEO analysis:
- Keyword Analysis – Keyword analysis is the process of analyzing the keywords or search phrases that bring visitors to your website through organic and paid search. Keyword analysis is the starting point and cornerstone of search marketing campaigns.
- Semantic Analysis – Semantic analysis describes the process of understanding natural language–the way that humans communicate–based on meaning and context.
- Website Analysis -Website SEO Analysis is simply an audit check before proceeding to any task or action. This analysis will not only depict the errors and issues related to site but also it will give you a glimpse of thought on how the work should be done on the site. This complete audit gives a perfect idea for better SEO processing. Our analysis provides an overall score and recommendations to optimize the pages for search engines.
- Competitor Analysis – Competitive analysis is a key aspect when in the beginning stages of an SEO campaign. SEO competitive analysis is critical because it gives data about which tactics are working in the industry you are in and what we will need to do to start improving your keyword rankings. The insights gained from this analysis help us understand which tasks we should prioritize and it shapes the way we build out your campaign. By seeing where your competitors are strongest and weakest, we can determine how difficult it will be to outperform them and the amount of resources that it will take to do so.
GENERAL WEBSITE ON-PAGE OPTIMIZATION: 30 HOURS
On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines. On-page refers to both the content and HTML source code of a page that can be optimized, as opposed to off-page SEO which refers to links and other external signals. SERP Matrix services the following on-0page optimization task during your campaign.
- Creation of robot.txt file
- Sitemap Creation & Optimization
- Menu Navigation & File Structure
- Title and Meta Tag Optimization (Meta Description + H1, H2, H3 Headings)
- Back Links Report
- Browser Compatibility Checking
- Page Size Checking
- Website Load Time Checking
- Broken Link Checking
- W3C Report
- Content Tweaking Suggestions and Recommendations if Necessary
- Backlinking Throughout the SEO Campaign
LINK BUILDING: LINKS WILL BE ADDED THROUGHOUT THE SEO CAMPAIGN: 200-500 hrs
- Forum Posting Creation and Distribution
- Article Creation and Distribution
- High PageRank (PR) Backlinks
- Social Bookmarking
- Link Exchange Program Implementation
- Directory Submission
- One Way Reciprocal Link Building
“Off-site SEO” (also called “off-page SEO”) refers to actions taken outside of your own website to impact your rankings within search engine results pages (SERPs).
Optimizing for off-site ranking factors involves improving search engine and user perception of a site’s popularity, relevance, trustworthiness, and authority. This is accomplished by other reputable places on the Internet (pages, sites, people, etc.) linking to or promoting your website, and effectively “vouching” for the quality of your content.
While we don’t know the full algorithm Google uses to rank content, data from our Search Engine Ranking Factors study show that off-site SEO-related factors likely carry more than 50% of the ranking factor weight.
WHY DOES OFF-SITE SEO MATTER?
While search algorithms and ranking factors are constantly changing, the general consensus within the SEO community is that the relevance, trustworthiness, and authority that effective off-site SEO affords a website still play a major role in a page’s ability to rank.
All the above tasks are currently necessary in order to help your site best fit the specific requirements that Google, Yahoo, Bing, and all the other major search engines have established. The better your website satisfies the search engines requirements the more visibility your website will achieve. If you’re looking to grow your business using SEO keep the following in mind:
- Natural search engine results are natural or organic which means that they must be earned and cannot simply be purchased.
- SEO involves natural progression which is time consuming, however when you have earned a first page placement it is easier to maintain.
- Once you have proven yourself as worthy to Google, Yahoo, and Bing your website will continue to increase its number of natural placements.
- Our job is to get you to the first page and keep you there.
- With our help your website will continue to rise in the natural results and establish long term exposure